A great place for new 365 by Prospera users to learn how to get started!
This article is for users who are new to 365 by Prospera. 365 brings farmers advanced technology for remotely monitoring and controlling irrigation with single sign-on access to Insights, Scheduling, VRI, and Machine Diagnostics.
Download the 365 app on your smartphone using the links below, or search for "365 by Prospera" in the Apple or Google store, then download.
Step 1: Download the app
Step 2: Log In
Open the app and enter the username and password your dealer provided. You may also log in with AgSense, Valley VRI, or Insights by Prospera account information. If you haven't received login credentials, please contact your dealer.
Select the Remember Me checkbox so you don't have to re-enter your username and password the next time you open the app.
365 requires a subscription to log in. Existing AgSense, Valley VRI, or Insights users may log in using those credentials. The app requires a service purchase and initial dealer setup. For access, contact your Valley dealer.
Step 3: View Your Devices
Step 4: Monitor & control devices
Now you are all set to monitor and control your devices! Here are some of the most common controls in 365.
Turn your pivot on or off
- From the main screen, select the three horizontal dots that appear to the right of the device that you want to control.
- Start a pivot by pressing the play arrow that appears inside the green rectangle.
- Stop a pivot by pressing the stop square that appears inside the red rectangle.
- Press Send to execute the command.
Change pivot direction
- From the main screen, select a pivot and scroll down.
- Use the direction toggle button to change the direction of a pivot, FWD = forward; REV = reverse.
- The app displays the message “1 Pending Command” until you press Send to execute the command.
- To display the command details, or to Send or Cancel the command, press the downward-facing white arrow inside the BLUE tab.
Save Stop-in-Slot (SIS) angles
- From the main screen, select a pivot, then scroll down.
- Tap the input box next to SIS, then enter the exact angle where you want your center pivot machine to start/stop.
- Press Save SIS. The star to the left of the text changes to solid blue.
- Click the field below the SIS field to see your saved settings.
Other Sections of 365
Forecast & Plan
Forecast & Plan is powered by Scheduling by Prospera. Subscribers can use this section to view data on soil moisture, crop type, stage of development, and automatically updated weather information. You also get easy-to-understand irrigation recommendations based on real data from your fields.
Optimize & Apply
Every field is different. Even within fields, there are variations in soil type and topography. Subscribers to Valley Variable Rate Irrigation (VRI) can Optimize & Apply water based on field-specific irrigation prescriptions. Plus, as more restrictions on water use go into effect, VRI helps conserve water and apply only where and how much is needed.
Alerts, Insights, and Support
You will see these tabs along the bottom of the app. Alerts provide actionable insights for your operation.
If you subscribe to Irrigation Insights or Plant Insights, the Insights tab connects to your Insights app account.
If you need support, contact your dealer or reach out to our support team at 1-888-223-0595, Option 1.