A great place for new AgSense app users to learn how to get started
Step 1: Download the AgSense app
Download the AgSense app on your smartphone using the links below, or simply search for "AgSense" in the store.
Step 2: Log in
Select the Remember me checkbox so that you don't have to re-enter your username and password the next time you open the app.
Step 3: Confirm your account details & change your password
For security, it's always a good idea to review your account details and change your password the first time you log in.
At the bottom of the app, select More.
AgSense requires a subscription to log in. The app requires a service purchase and initial dealer setup. For access, contact your dealer.
Step 4: View your devices
At the bottom of the app, select Overview to view the list and status of your devices.
Step 5: Monitor & control devices
Now you are all set to monitor and control your devices! Here are some of the most common controls in AgSense.
Turn your pivot on or off
- From the main screen, select device that you want to control.
- Start a pivot by pressing the play arrow that appears inside the green rectangle.
- Stop a pivot by pressing the stop square that appears inside the red rectangle.
- Press Send to execute the command.
Change pivot direction
- From the main screen, select a pivot and scroll down.
- Use the Direction toggle button to change the direction of a pivot.
- The app displays the message “1 Pending Command” until you press Send to execute the command.
- To display the command details, or to Send or Cancel the command, press the arrow inside the green tab.
Save Stop-in-Slot (SIS) angles
- From the main screen, select a pivot, then scroll down.
- Tap the input box next to SIS, then enter the exact angle where you want your center pivot machine to start/stop. Press Done.
- Press Save SIS. The star to the left of the text changes to solid green.
- Click the Choose Saved SIS field to see your sav SIS field to see your saved settings.
You can save up to five SIS angles.